lectronice ← before
2020-09 W38 → Toki Pona and slow burn out
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Testing ways of implementing a simple Toki Pona translation exercises system in a HTML file.
- Thinking about writing a long form piece about conflict in video games and empathy systems.
- Doing crazy good scores on old Melodics lessons I gave up silver-starring months ago.
- Feeling generally tired and thinking I need some actual vacations.
- Giving another try to meditation. It's quite helpful for letting off steam so far.
- Starting to look into Taoism, since Toki Pona was inspired by it.
- Still debugging and refactoring various parts of the Auspex combat code.