lectronice ← before
2020-09 W37 → toki pona li pona
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Implementing old and unofficial words in Pimeja, my Toki Pona dictionary.
- Testing new array functions in RPG in a Box to add actual card-based mechanics to Auspex.
- Still playing Littlewood. I really enjoy this game, its simplicity and laid-back mood make it special.
- Starting debates on the supremacy of violence in video games and the lack of empathy-based systems.
- Realizing Toki Pona may be a fantastic tool for exploring the universe of my Forlorn Tree game project.
- Designing a new tool to help learning Toki Pona with a variety of translation exercises.