lectronice → now
2021-04 W14 → Fixing old things
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Contemplating my new Powerblocks, wondering how I became a bodybuilding hermit.
- Enjoying the pain of lifting 13 kg dumbbells instead of 10 kg.
- Watching the Hackers movies from 1995. It was fun.
- Finishing renovating a kitchen wall that was left unfinished for years.
- Counting calories and proteins. Sort of.
- Updating various parts of this website and adding a couple of new notes.
- Reaching a 100-day streak on Melodics for keys, still hating standard keyboard layout.
- Realizing I have a 640-day streak for pads. I hate it a bit less.