lectronice ← before
2020-08 W36 → Keyboards and lack of sleep
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Figuring out how to remap my MIDI Fighter 3D on iOS with Midiflow.
- Relearning how to type on an ortholinear keyboard and how to tweak QMK keymaps.
- Fighting with QMK to remap my Plaid keyboard and understand how to configure the two LEDs.
- Trying to get more sleep, and realizing I may in fact need a lot more.
- Thinking about switching to a 2 unit spacebar.
- Implementing a few small improvements to Opuscule.
- Still playing Littlewood whenever I find a bit of time, and loving how relaxing it is.
- Trying Jason Rohrer's Project December. It's unstable and AI Dungeon is more fun.
- Debugging my latest additions to the tile-based combat modifiers system of Auspex.
- Starting to write game design notes in Toki Pona for a hypothetic game in Toki Pona.