lectronice ← before
2020-08 W35 → Opuscule on acid with a plaid
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Setting my Atom feed with a one-week offset to avoid displaying an empty new week.
- Refactoring old Opuscule code, since a few people have shown interest lately. So much bloat!
- Banging my head against Godot's internal logic, but managing to clean up old bugs nonetheless.
- Wondering why I didn't get AUM when I started to explore iOS music a couple of years ago.
- Implementing an exciting new strategic layer to Auspex with a set of tile-based events.
- Writing more Toki Pona short texts. Nothing worth showing off yet.
- Adding a Toki Pona HTML export with sitelen pona pona glyphs to Opuscule.
- Earning a 420 day streak badge on Melodics for pads.
- Head banging on acid tracks I've started to compose on my phone.
- Building a Plaid keyboard and readapting my Levinson keymap.