lectronice ← before
2020-08 W34 → HTML, Pi 4, acid and game design
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Discovering a brand new micro SD card can get corrupt for no apparent reason.
- Exploring alternate Pi OS: 9front (alien), RISC OS (useless) and Twister OS (pretty).
- Enhancing this hand-coded, now weekly, "now" page and trying Eleventy (it rocks!)
- Writing poems in Toki Pona (I've only "published" one for now.)
- Working on the combat system of Auspex (the follow-up to Oracles.)
- Trying to send MIDI from my Raspberry Pi 4 to my iPad.
- Having a blast figuring out how to make acid techno/house/dub on iOS.
- Preparing myself mentally to build that new keyboard. Keycaps are still in production.
- Thinking that I will need a projects page or something similar soon...