lectronice ← before
2020-09 W39 → Questions and fear of the future
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Reading Sum by David Eagleman. It's thought-provoking, but it lacks universality and feels incomplete.
- Watching The Social Dilemma and feeling awful, even if I am already aware of the topic.
- Revelling in the silent solace brought by my new noise-cancelling headphones.
- Wondering who I am and what defines me as a human being.
- Discovering the stunning work of Stuart McMillen.
- Thinking that writing short stories could be something I might attempt in the future.
- Trying to update Opuscule with a proper Toki Pona glyphs export.
- Debugging Auspex, again and again.
- Finding an excuse to do Inktober despite feeling close to burn out and not liking the TM controversy.
- Starting to learn sitelen sitelen in preparation for Inktober.