lectronice ← before
2020-11 W45 → Crunching/procrastinating
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Trying to figure out the OP-Z workflow to make a "full" song. It's way, way deeper than it seems.
- Getting busier than usual at work, which leaves me less time and energy for personal projects.
- Feeling kind of stuck at grade 7-8 in Melodics, but realizing I still make constant progress.
- Honoring the universe (by resuming workouts.) Funny how this thought resonates with people.
- Giving a new try to Old World, playing as Egypt. It's a great historical drama generator.