lectronice ← before
2021-05 W18 → Beat making
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Diving into J Dilla's excellent instrumentals classics.
- Apparently managing to lose a bit of fat. Cutting is hard, especially with a shitty scale.
- Researching a decent workflow to actually make beats while finger drumming.
- Thinking about building Ma Kasi Insa around lofi beats.
- Publishing basic notes on basic beats.
- Starting to work on a Godot application for finger drumming with my MIDI Fighter 3D.
- Releasing an unexpected "vast beats" track on Bandcamp named suno ala suno.