lectronice ← before
2021-04 W15 → Sleeping
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Trying to get more sleep, because good sleep is mandatory for efficient muscle building.
- Diving into autotiling algorithms, because I am indeed a masochist.
- Making good progress for Mottzy's Jammy Jam. More about this later.
- Starting to read Beyond Biocentrism by Robert Lanza and Bob Bermain. An interesting take on the nature of reality.
- Blasting Nujabes for the first time in too many years. I didn't know I needed it this bad.
- Discovering this incredible 8-bit cover of Sleep by GY!BE, thanks to Deianeira.