lectronice ← before
2020-12 W53 → Back to game development
I design video games for a living. On my free time, I am...
- Watching Tenet and thinking it's a rather bad movie.
- Working on Auspex, fixing lots of minor issues before finalizing the core loop.
- Reading and learning a lot about fitness and nutrition on Darebee.
- Attempting to start keys lessons on Melodics in parallel with pads lessons.
- Watching Interstellar and greatly enjoying it. I wonder why Tenet is so bad in comparison.
- Thinking standard piano layouts are awfully designed and pure torture to use.
- Playing The Red Strings Club and loving it. A refreshing, deep cyberpunk game.
- Playing the kalimba. Not sure why I forgot about it one year ago, but I now greatly enjoy it.